Our 90-m² suite, also known as the wedding suite, is one of the hotel’s most representative rooms and sports unique architecture of modern design. Here, living and sleeping rooms are separated. Gaze at the 400-kilogram crystal chandelier suspended from the impressive stucco ceiling in the living room, creating a unique atmosphere with its gentle light. The 20-square-metre bathroom will also amaze you: The free-standing bathtub allows unobstructed views of Seckau Zinken and Maria Schnee. From the living room, you can see both pretty Seckau Abbey and the enchanting market square.
|Price per room and night single or double use||from € 260|
- Flat screen TV with satellite connection and Sky
- Room safe
- Hair dryer
- Bath robes
- Toilet (separate room in the bathroom)
- Generous breakfast
- Car E-charging station
- Free bike rental in the summer
- Relaxation in the 600m² spa area of the Hotel G'Schlössl Murtal
- Not included: local tourist tax (€ 1.50 per person from the age of 15)
- Changing mat
- Baby bath
- Diaper pail
Please let us know ahead of time if you need hypo-allergenic bed linen. Similarly, if you have any questions about nutrition or ingredients, our chef will be happy to advise.