Hotel Hofwirt not only distinguishes itself with its special architecture, the hospitality of its hosts and its baroque yet modern cosiness, but also through the fact that it is located just a stone’s throw from the lovingly restored Seckau Abbey – a great reason to come and enjoy life.
Spend the night in one of the hotel’s stylish baroque suites, including a lavish Styrian breakfast. The 4-course evening menu combines only the best the region has to offer. Enjoy views of Seckau Abbey on warm nights or Hotel Hofwirt’s baroque façade while sitting in the shade of the large chestnut trees. And when the night gets cooler we would love to invite you to one of our cosy parlours.
A guided tour of historic Seckau Abbey is a special highlight that is included in the price. The Benedictine monks are looking forward to showing you their domicile. Marvel at one of the most impressive renaissance courtyards in Styria and learn more about its exciting and tragic century-long history. Both the Basilica and the rest of the gigantic edifice have been lovingly restored.
- 1 night including comprehensive breakfast
- Guided tour of historic Seckau Abbey
- 1x 4-course evening menu on your first evening
- Use of Hotel G’Schlössl Murtal’s 600-m² SPA area
- Free bicycle rentals
- Free parking
- Free Jaguar shuttle service to a Projekt Spielberg business (subject to availability)
- Electric car charging station
|Price double use||from € 227|
|Price single use||from € 141|